English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

20 de dez. de 2011

Multi-Function Precision Opening Tools Kit Screwdrivers

After losing my Screwdrivers, I'm buying these, it's very important to have them.







Tab Arrow Overview

- Color: Black + Gold
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- 6-in-1 multi-function screwdriver
- Specification as below: cross: 1.5mm/1.2mm, flathead: 1.5mm/1.2mm, pentacle: 0.8mm & round head: 0.9mm

★ ★ ★

Made in http://www.dealextreme.com/p/multi-function-precision-opening-tools-kit-screwdrivers-for-cell-phone-black-6-in-1-109723

 
$5,40

16 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

I need them!

Javier disse...

That looks so cool. I want one!

Pat Hatt disse...

Looks great and easy to use.

THE INTERNET disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
THE INTERNET disse...

You should put up a follow button on your page.

Bersercules disse...

This is great! I have one like this and I use it all the time!

Lot's Wife disse...

Nice. Very convenient.

Anônimo disse...

Wow, this is something I really need right about now.

DWei disse...

I'd get my Dad one of those except I think he has something similar.

JDC disse...

I always used to get stuff like this for my dad at christmas when i was a kid. He has like 15 poorly made multitools from me =/

Lord Phrozen disse...

Wow! I need one of these for my toolbox.

Ante Babaja disse...

its awesome :D

Styron disse...

nice!

Lord Phrozen disse...

Merry Christmas bro!

Damon disse...

wow that is amazing :P
i want it

Miguel Sanchez disse...

That is very awesome! I would love one of these for my dad, I know he would love it.

Postar um comentário