English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

13 de fev. de 2012

Classical Rubber Band Launcher Wooden Pistol Gun








Tab Arrow Overview
Classical Rubber Band Launcher Wooden Pistol Gun




Pros:
this is a classic toy at least from the 80s. I remember I hade one similar as a kid, and had a lot o fun with it.
The construction looks ok, my son has been playing with it and he really likes it. I think the tree look it has is pretty cool.
It came with colored rubber bands in a bubbles package which is nice.
Cons:
The look is ok, but it could be a little better. it feels like a cheap piece of tree but nothing wrong has happened yet, so this is not a real con.
shipping time to northern Europe is always very long, they should be a bit faster.
Other Thoughts:
this is a nice toy for children, it feels a bit cheap so I don't expect it to last forever, but it's worth the price.

★ ★

Made in http://www.dealextreme.com/p/classical-rubber-band-launcher-wooden-pistol-gun-toy-11379?utm_source=dx&utm_medium=albums&utm_campaign=Top-Ten-Best-Selling

 
$4,50

6 comentários:

dopdavid disse...

i used to have one of these things, they're awesome

Anônimo disse...

I have one already. ;)

Anônimo disse...

I need two.

Anônimo disse...

I still have mine here with me. :D

DWei disse...

I've seen those before, very fragile though.

Lord Phrozen disse...

I remember having something like this when I was a kid. It was made with cheap plastic though and doesn't look as awesome as this.

Postar um comentário